Len Komoroski – Basketball Administrator
- Graduate of North Catholic High School and Duquesne University where he was a our-year letterman in tennis
- CEO, Cleveland Cavaliers/Quicken Loans Arena, 2003-Present where the franchise has been repeatedly recognized within the sports industry as a finalist for Sports Business Journal’s “Sports Team of the Year”
- Played a core role in making the $185 million renovation of Quicken Loans Arena (The Q) a reality
- The Q is one of the most active live entertainment venues in the world – hosting over 200 events annually.
- SVP of Business Operations, Philadelphia Eagles, 1996-2003, where he played a pivotal role in the negotiation of multi-million dollar naming rights for the Nova Care Training Facility and Lincoln Financial Field, as well as a leadership role with the development of these facilities.
- The Eagles became the first franchise in pro sports history to generate over $1 billion in contractually-obligated income with the opening of Lincoln Financial Field in 2003.
- SVP/COO, Cleveland Lumberjacks Hockey, 1994-1996
- Helped start up the expansion Minnesota Timberwolves NBA franchise, serving as their top sales and marketing leader as VP Sales, Minnesota Timberwolves, 1988-1994. The Timberwolves still hold the all-time NBA single season attendance record during his tenure
- Started career with Pittsburgh Spirit & Pittsburgh Penguins