- A graduate of North Hills High School and the University of Connecticut
- The only high school athlete ever to be named to both the Post-Gazette Fab Five in Basketball and All-Area Softball Team
- As a senior Indians basketball star, averaged 17 points and 14 rebounds per game.
- In softball, her two-year record was 33-2 and led her team to a PIAA Championship her senior year
- At Connecticut, she was a two-year captain and a two-time Big East Conference Scholar-Athlete
of the Year.
- Had 1,388 career points and 834 rebounds for the U-Conn Huskies, still 11th all-time
- Currently serves as Head Orthopedic Doctor for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens